Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

If you give a teacher a class...

she or he will certainly get busy creating great things for their classroom.
This week my class is going to be busy reading all the Laura Numeroff stories.  This is always such a great unit.  I have a little "freebie" for you at TpT on graphing the students favorite stories.  If you like this I also have all of my reading responses for each book in a packet at this TpT location.  As soon as I figure this blog out I will love to share more.  I am new at this and it is still a puzzle but hey today I got my first follower!  I'M SO EXCITED!

2 comments:

  1. Just found your darling blog. Blogging is so much fun and you learn so much each day!!
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hearts on your blog...so cute!

    You have LOTS of fun learning going on in your classroom! Thank you for sharing the pictures! =)

    I am your newest follower and would love for you to come visit me when you get the chance.

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete