Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

As a "MATTER" of fact...a freebie!

I had a customer request lesson plans for my matter packet.
As I was preparing them I thought they might be useful for others as well.
I included in the lesson plans my page for the "root beer float" experiment.  Certainly a mmm mmm good experiment to show the three forms of matter and how matter changes. 

                                                                    TpT or the Unit TpT
For me it's back to work tomorrow!  It is always hard to get back into the routine but I was told the actual countdown in days is 35.  Now that seems like a number I can handle!!  Have a good week and check back often this week.  We are doing the rain forest and ecology.  I should have some classroom photos.  Michele

0 comments:

Post a Comment