Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday "freebie"!

Have spent the last two days in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida with my parents.  Needless to say I am unsure what happened the last two days at school.  I did request a sub that I just love.  She sent me a text...Your class is very ACTIVE this year.  I thought yep!!  So with my parents we were brainstorming how people and snowmen are alike.  My father, who raised 4 daughters, says...They both have meltdowns!  You gotta love it.  Guess what is coming next week?  Michele

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! This activity is GREAT! I will definitely use it with my firsties!

    I've nominated you for a Liebster award!

    Read all about it HERE

    :) Alisha
    First Grade Follies

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love how they brainstorm and write on the same page!

    Lindsey
    Lovin’ Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete