Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Let it snow!

Just had to share the sock snowmen we made at our party today.  We had so much fun.  One of the games was we took playground balls and tissue paper.  Each team had to cooperate and make a snowball.  When they were finished they added the nose and eyes. What fun it was to watch.  Happy Holidays everyone!  This truly is my last post for awhile.  I may have to break down and put my boys picture up.  For the first time in 5 years we will all be home together for the weekend.  It's not Christmas but close enough.  Michele


Who knew a sock could look so cute??!!

2 comments:

  1. Your snowmen are adorable! Did you have a pattern? Love them! Have a wonderful break.
    Alyce

    Mrs. Bartel’s School Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your snowmen! I received a homemade one from one of my students and I think it is great!! I nominated your blog for a Liebster Award! Congratulations! Stop by my blog and learn all about it!!

    handsonhappiness.blogspot.com

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete