Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

Finally Friday..."freebie"

I don't know about you but I am annoyed by kiddos who ask every two minutes to sharpen a pencil (just to sharpen a pencil) and admit it even you have those kiddos who break the pencil on purpose just to sharpen. Soooooooooo...This is my "best effort" to solve the problem and to date it is working!!  Not as much fun to trade a broken pencil for a sharpened on and only the teacher can sharpen pencils.So if you would like the cute little signs I made (different sizes are in the download) just click on the sign.  Enjoy your weekend everyone!  



3 comments:

  1. I do the same thing with my pencils. It drove me nuts to have kids asking all of the time and mysteriously having short pencils all over the room.

    Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable pencil freebie. I just love well organized!

    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School

    ReplyDelete