Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

Research...freebie!!

WHEN and IF we ever get back to school we are going to be moving right into research using my Arctic Unit and Penguins.  To support the research process so that the kiddos will learn strategies that are valuable I rewrote my Research for the Primary Child Unit...so if you purchased it earlier please download it again.
The overall unit focuses on helping the students organize their information and narrow it down so that they can report on information pertinent to their topic.  
I then made a few creative ideas for those kiddos that might finish a little earlier or to add a little "twist" to the researching process.  Here are the pages.



1 comment:

  1. We are getting ready to jump into research too! I'll have to check this pack out. Thanks for sharing the freebies!
    Teachin' First

    ReplyDelete