Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Free, Free, Free!!!

I have been so busy and have lots of "freebies" for you.  My focus has been mathematics because I wanted to develop games my kiddos can take home or use with a partner at school.  Each one focuses on strategy building and math facts.  I am determined we will succeed with learning our facts.  As silly as it sounds as I was creating all these packets I was inspired by Nikki at Melonheadz with a little craft to bring on warm weather "vibes".  I hope you all will enjoy these.
AND I got a note from Terry at "First at Bat" that she recommended me for a Blog Award.  I am thrilled.  To be honest I didn't think anyone even checks out my blog so.....Thank you Terry!!  Terry actually follows me on Facebook which is easy to do cause I bet you are all Facebook Fans.
First at Bat
Okay so here we go!  These are the two packets I created.  One is on place value and the other is dedicated to math fact game boards.  You can find them by just peeking over to the side of my blog.

The first freebie is a packet with a Spin/Spin Again/Win!!
One for addition and one for subtraction with "holiday" themes.

The next freebie is just way too cute.  Love this cat and can't wait to see him decorating my room!!
To end my Michigan State Spartans were winners today!
Big Ten Tournament Champs!!
Michele




1 comment: