Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

Hello Monday!!

Are you ready for St. Patrick's Day???!!!
I love all the shenanigans BUT it puts my class in such an uproar!!
The "saints" be with me I never know if I will survive that tricky little leprechaun visiting us!
Today we start with The Night before St. Patrick's Day and then we decorate our cups to bake that turn into tiny leprechaun hats. (a cute example of the idea)


Check out the craft for today!! Love this little fella and plan to hang him in the classroom.

Best of all I stopped by the Scholastic Book Fair.
Couldn't leave without a few goodies.
Found these...
Sorry about the glare...
I can't wait to add these as freebies to the complete units.
Cows that Type/Giggle Giggle Clack
Pete the Cat
Frogs!!!
Stay tuned.







0 comments:

Post a Comment