Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

February Mini Books...Print, Fold, Read, Color!


Hi all!  I continue to work on some new and creative products for February.  
I know the Word Searches have been extremely popular...

So I thought some quick easy books to make would be fun to go with all the special events in February.  Here is what I came up with...

The topics are:  Abe Lincoln, George Washington, Presidents' Day, Groundhog's Day, Valentine's Day, Friends, February (Leap Year), Dental Health









They are super simple to make.
Copy the page.  One for each student.
NO CUTTING!!
Fold in half...Fold in quarters
There you have your mini book. 
Students can highlight, read with a partner, reread, and write using the text.
I hope these will be something you will enjoy!
I'd love to hear your opinion.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Michelle for this EASY, NO PREP, INFORMATIVE, ENGAGING, and TIME SAVING resource! This is a nice supplement to add to my unit of studies for Feb. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete