Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Positive Reinforcement Cards...Behavior Management Idea!

What a joy you will have CATCHING your kiddos modeling positive behavior and what fun they will have working to earn their BEHAVIOR CARDS!
When the student collect their BEHAVIOR cards I like them to check off what they have earned.
It is a good visual on what they need to work on for THEM and for ME!!
There are 30 POSITIVE BEHAVIOR cards.
The cards need to be copied, laminated, and cut.  
A baggie is needed for each student to collect their cards in.

I post the BEHAVIOR CARDS in a pocket chart.
They are easily accessible and easy to read.
I then take a picture of each student.
I designate a whole bulletin board to this but you could use pocket charts as well.
Throughout the week students earn cards.
I love that they are visible and it is easy for me to try to keep them even so that all students feel valued.
At the end of the 2 weeks the cards are removed and placed in their baggie.
We take them home once a month BUT that is up to you.






0 comments:

Post a Comment