Pages

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Behavior Management...Building Positive Reinforcement

Guess What...I CAUGHT YOU DOING SOMETHING POSITIVE!
This WILL work if you use it consistently and be sure everyone is rewarded.
Step One: Copy the 30 Positive Reinforcement Cards, Laminate (if wish), Cut
Step Two: Copy the I CAUGT YOU cards, Laminate (if wish), Cut
Step Three: Place cards in baggies with student names on them.

SUGGESTION:  I keep a baggie for me with all of the cards and a checklist on each student.
By doing this I can be sure each student is earning all of the positive reinforcement cards.
I aim for each child to earn cards weekly.
Then each student has their own baggie to collect their rewards.
They can be sent home weekly or what you feel best.
I like to post the rewards weekly for all to see and then they can take them home to show their parents at the end of the week.  Or punch holes and keep them on a ring.

Here are some creative ideas



Each card is colorful and easy to read without emptying your color print!!

I hope I'll catch you using this product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment